Horus MADI Option Card
The MADI expansion card expands your Horus capability even further. By adding a MADI module you will double your total MADI channel count from 64 to 128 discrete inputs and outputs at 1FS.
Supercharge your Horus and add a further 64 channels of I/O, boosting your total MADI channel count to 128 discrete channels of digital input and output at 1FS.
The Horus MADI module comes in two models:
MADM – Multimode
MADS – Singlemode
For both the Multimode and Single mode cards you can decide whether your input signal will derive from the Coaxial or Optical connections at the back of your Horus. You can choose to use one or the other, but not both at the same time.
The MADI option cards are easily slotted into your Horus to get you up and running in no time!
If you are interested in expanding your MADI count for a Hapi then check out the Hapi option card here.
- MADI Optical and Coaxial inputs and outputs
- 64 discrete channels of digital input and output (extended mode) at 1FS
- Up to 384 kHz sampling rate
- 24-bit resolution
- Fully compliant MADI (AES 10-1991)
- 2 BNC and 1 SC connectors (Multimode or single mode)